1.The applications can be sent in both modes i.e. online or offline.
a-Online applications can be submitted on university website only.The hardcopy of the application need not be sent.
b- In offline mode the prescribed application form can be downloaded from the university website and can be submitted with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- for UR/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates as application fee drawn in favour of "Finance Officer, Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University, Ayodhya " payble at Ayodhya with the application form. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded.
2.Application should be sent to the Registrar, Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University, Ayodhya–224001,U.P. through Registered/Speed Post on or before 23.11.2019 Incomplete applications and applications received after last date will not be considered and will be rejected
3.The relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master's / Graduate level for SC/ST and Physically Challenged applicants.
4.The relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to those Ph.D. Degree holders who have passed their Master's degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
5.Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% where the grading system is followed by recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
6. The Eligibility Norms will be determined as per U.P. State G.O. No. 600/Sattar-1-2019-16(114)/2010 dated June, 28, 2019 and the Academic/Research Scores will be calculated in the manner as prescribed in aforesaid G.O. and respective UGC Regulations No. 271 dated July, 18, 2018 as well as the University Statutes. However candidate applying for Assistant Professor in Adult continuing & Ext.Education candidates having NET/SET/SLET/Ph.D in Area of Social Sciences or an Area Allied to Adult Education will be preferred.
7. The eligibility of the applicants will be determined on the basis of the last date of submission of the application form.
8. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. Short listing shall be done if number of candidates is too high.
9. Applicants must send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation (10th Standard) onwards in support of their qualifications and reprints of publications and certificates in support of their academic achievements. Failing which their candidature will be rejected.
10. Two self addressed envelopes (size 20cm x 8cm) have to be annexed with the application form.
11. An Applicant belonging to any reserved category who desires to be considered for any Unreserved post also, besides the posts under reserved category, will have to submit separate forms for Unreserved post and reserved posts.
12. Applicants who are in employment should route their applications through proper channel or should submit a "No Objection Certificate" from the employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
13. The University reserves the right of filling or not filling the advertised teaching posts without assigning any reason.
14. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
15. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of the interview.
16. No TA/DA is admissible to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
17. The candidates who applied against Advt. No. RMLAU/ADMIN/F-Misc-103/3390/2017 dated 27.06.2017 need not apply again however they have to update their bio-data and difference of fee i.e. Rs. 250/- for UR Category, Rs. 500/- for OBC Category & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Category. If the category of earlier vacancy has changed then fresh application with prescribed fee is to be submitted again.